Monday, June 30, 2003

Haven't had much about office politics, lately, I'll grant you. That's mostly because I've been boring myself everytime I think about what's going on here- the reality is I wrote about stuff around the office less because it outraged me than because it amused me, and at present, nothing at work really entertains me- all of it, good and bad is part of the same general slog as before. I suppose I have been witness to Brent's vain's dadaist attempts at double entendres- he gave the least convincing ogle possible to Sparky's cheesecake photo on his office wall, and said "This is inappropriate, Mr. Sparky. It is inappropriate that there are not more of these." and then smirked contendedly, while I studied a different wall. Generally, I stay out of his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home