Thursday, May 20, 2004

For all my fellow Astoria visitors from the NYC Bloggers Map

Do you know what the deal with the little white haired man who stands on the corner of 42nd St. and 31st Ave waving the American flag every weekday morning around 8 Am? Is it a conspiracy to make my life feel more like late period Twin Peaks or what? I'll see if I can get a photo, or possibly talk to him- but most of the time I run into him, I'm late for work- and in the morning, I'm likely to blurt out something like "So what's your deal?"

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good resources here, I will be back!
- www.blogger.com z
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

 
At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it a lot! Very nicely done. Easy to find helpful information. All the best!
- tellthetruthandrun.blogspot.com s
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home