Sunday, May 16, 2004

I edited that last post, so if it didn't make sense last time your read it, check again. For those interested in seeing me blog (or write otherwise) live, it's generally done at the Starbucks on Steinway and 31st Avenue. I don't like Starbucks for all the cliche reasons, but there's something anonymous about it that's conducive to writing. Other places in Astoria are a little too sceney, or bar like and I just get less done. There's a coffee shop on Broadway that's a sort of exception but that's another matter.

I don't have a laptop right now, so I write on my Treo 600, with an IR keyboard. It's a very nice, full-sized responsive keyboard that allows me to type very fast, but it's not at all an editing platform, what with the tiny screen and no printing. The Freaks and Geeks essay that the High Hat will publish when their next issue comes out was written almost entirely on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home