Sunday, May 30, 2004

Maintenance

At some point I'm going to move this whole blog to another location, one
that involves hopefully less typing. Should be the next week or so, and the
old site will automatically redirect, at least for a while.

I have no other truth to tell today other than that I'm avoiding writing
plays, avoiding the gym, avoiding the film "Dogville," which I know I have
to see at some point, but it'll probably be after my next dental exam,
which it feels spiritually close to. And I'm foolishly avoding sun screeen,
which since I've been in outdoor cafes doing something since 2 is foolish.

For any actual Astoria readers, there is an amazing estate sale of books,
books on religion,all religions, sociology, economics, self-help, history,
biography, fiction, and other stuff at 30-09 42nd St. It's a fairly amazing
selection, at least it was yesterday. So get off your computers, and go
there. (Just don't get dragged into an argument as to the merits of cds vs.
records, but you probably knew that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home