Tuesday, September 07, 2004

On my lunch break

Not to get too personal, but I haven't been posting partly because of the low level funk I've been in the last couple of months, which seems to have been accompanied by a lot of sleeping whenever there were a bunch of options before me. Right now, I'm better, and am actually getting some insomnia as a reward for time served. It's probably coincidental that I broke out of it right after my first listening to the Bjork's unearthily beautiful new album (I know I'm saying nothing new about her here), but, if you got a sour mood and a spare fifteen bucks, it's easier than a celexa prescription.

Should have something finished on the much promised, under delivered Midnight Disease review by the end of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home