Sunday, January 09, 2005

So there's been a good deal more running than truth-telling over the last six months or so. But I always intended to restart it, the same way I always intended to get the drapes hung up right in my apartment. And now seems as good a time as any. So, a few quick notes of what you can expect in the New Year:



1. No more personal stuff. Anyone who I want to inform that I had a crappy day I probably will be informed through text messages, customized ring-back tones, twenty-four feet inflatable statues of Jennifer Garner, or a cry of abject pain across the night sky. The job stuff may pop up somewhere else on the internet.

2. No more politics posts. Technically they're weren't really many politics posts to begin with, but now, they'll be completely absent. There are plently of people who are better at (a)talking about politics and (b) dispensing links to the other people who talk about politics. And besides, I've decided that I've given up all hope in the ability of people to change each other's mind through reasoning. Almost everyoneseems to have seen the first presidential debate . If you didn't come out of there with a clear idea of who would be the best leader of the free world, and who was a surly. gibbering, dispenser of useless catchphrases, I can't imagine anything I can say that would persuade you to change your mind.

3. The offices of Tell the Truth and Run may be moving to Moveable Type, or some more hospitable ground soon. We'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home